As a child, I traveled extensively with my family and was consequently homeschooled through most of my growing-up years. This international influence has had a strong effect on my perspective on life, lifestyle and creativity.
As of December 2012, I am a member in good-standing of IATSE Local 764.
I also work Non-union as a Production and Costume Designer. I'm available for consultations.
- Languages: English, French. Some Spanish, Hebrew and German.
- Trained in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- 1st Aid and CPR Certified
- Software and Kit inventories available upon request.
- Highly organized, clear attention to detail
- Childcare and Early Childhood Education experience
- Various powertools